Dear Main Street Hair Design community,
We are now open!!
I would like to assure you that we are taking precautions to protect our clients and team as you can see below:
- Our salon has been cleaned from top to bottom before opening.
- All surfaces will be continuously sanitized throughout the day.
- All stylists are required to wear masks in compliance with San Mateo and CA Health department guidelines.
- All clients are required to wear masks while in our salon as required by San Mateo and CA Health Department guidelines.
- We have staggered staff hours in order to practice social distancing.
- All waiting area seating has been removed, until further notice.
- At this time we will not being serving any drinks and ask that you not bring food or beverages into the shop.
- Our receptionist or your stylist will be taking your temperature as arrive for your appointment.
- If your temperature is 100 degree or above we not be able to service you. NO EXCEPTIONS
- We ask that leave your children home unless of course they have an appointment for a haircut.
Main Street Hair Design is practicing all sanitation procedures as required by California state board and San Mateo County Health department guidelines as follows:
- New drapes for each client.
- All tools, chairs and surfaces will be sanitized after each client.
- Stylists are required to wash their hands after each client.
Please wait outside in your car and text or call your stylist to let them know you have arrived. Please make sure we have your number in our system so that we can communicate with you about future announcements and updates about COVID19 and salon news.
Thank you for being a loyal customer and we are very excited to see everyone and we are up to the challenge of three months or more of hair growth!!
• Reminder to wait in your car and call or text to announce your arrival.
If you’re looking for more ways to protect yourself and your loved ones, check out the San Mateo County website at smchealth.org
Thank you so much for sticking with us. We look forward to supporting each other during these challenging times.